Each new generation of higher education students brings heightened expectations to all aspects of the university experience. Continual improvements across teaching, learning and research therefore go hand in hand with long-term success and financial stability. As a technology leader for your organisation, you will play a vital role in this and need an appropriate strategy.
Cloud computing is a potent catalyst for such change, and an increasing number of institutions are already benefiting from it. In this pre-conference session, hear about cloud adoption taking place across teaching, learning, and the student experience such as data management, infrastructure, research, learning platforms and more.
This will be an interactive session with the opportunity to ask questions and network with other delegates.
- Arthur Clune, Director of Infrastructure and Faculty IT Services - University of York
- David Thompson, Head of Software Development - University of York
- Simon Hood, Research Platforms Manager - University of Manchester
- Mark Lundie, Research Infrastructure Engineer - University of Manchester
- Andy Powell, CEO - JISC
- Ken Harley, Head of UK Education - AWS
Outcomes: Find out how to prepare your organisation for the cloud, and decide which aspects of teaching, learning and student experience you should be considering.
*Please note: Workshop is only available to full delegates of the UCISA conference